jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

Working...or just having fun?

This has been an amazing week. I had so much fun!!!!!I think my students enjoyed learning too!

Math, Science, Tech, Spanish and English are always great protagonist in our classroom but even more this week . Areas, perimeters and volume and of course running our own company are activities that have taken up most of our time this week. 

We are building a tiny house imagining the house of our dreams taking into account proportions, plans and planes and of course areas and perimeters! My students amazed me with how much they have improved in Math but also with their great imagination and creativity. It is great to see how eager they are to learn when the lesson is translated to the real world .



I also have to congratulate them OF COURSE for their work in building their own company. Even if we don't finally get to make the pins, the effort and the excitement that they are putting in class these days makes me proud to be their teacher. Really. AND THEY ARE LEARNING SO MUCH!!!!Even without realizing it!

Spring dance is coming also and we have been dancing a bit. We need to practice more though!

Here are some pics of the great work they are all doing. Congrats grade 5 dlP!!!!!ç














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario